you are here:
LacTec gear pumps are used in all processes where a constant and exact volume flow must be ensured. The pumps convey liquid media to the atomizer independently of the viscosity of the paint material.
Features of LacTec gear pumps
- Four output levels: 1.2 ml/rev, 3 ml/rev, 6 ml/rev and 12 ml/rev.
- Ensures a constant volume flow with nearly free pulsation.
- Parts guiding materials are coated with DLC.
- Shaft seal with Mesamol and visual maintenance display.
- Inorganic coatings for improved wear protection in combination with increased rinsing capacity for water-borne systems.
- Bypass valve for shortening rinsing and colour change times.
- Rinse valves in the pump.
- Pressure sensors on the paint input and output side for monitoring the paint pressure.
- Lab pumps for use with high-viscosity paints and high solids paints.