you are here:
The IsoValveSystem of LacTec is a potential separation system in a modular design. During electrostatic painting with water-borne paints, a conductive column of paint is created.
This results in a short-circuit when the paint supply is grounded. This can be bypassed with the IsoValve system, thus ensuring a rapid rinsing process with brief atomizer rinsing and rapid paint changing.
- Pulsation-free continuous paint supply to the atomizer
- Water-borne paints from a grounded paint supply are used
- Operating costs are reduced to a minimum due to the increased application efficiency level resulting from the possibility of using electrostatic painting with water-borne paints
- Unlimited number of colors due to fast color changing
- Atomizer flushing at high-voltage level
- Insulation works independently of the electrical conductivity of the paint
- Can be integrated into existing painting systems because of its modular design
- Resistant to high-voltages up to 90 kV
- For use with commonly available high-voltage cascading systems to a maximum of 500 µA