you are here:
LacTec GmbH in Rodgau near Frankfurt is one of Europe's leading suppliers of automatic electrostatic painting systems.
LacTec was founded in 1986 by a team of experienced engineers. Most of them are still active with the company today in positions of responsibility.
LacTec customers come from the automotive engineering industry, its suppliers and users from general industrial sectors. Over its company history, LacTec has developed a series of new and innovative concepts, particularly for the electrostatic processing of water-borne paints.
The central location of the company in the German and European market, permitting fast and efficient customer support, is a particular benefit in the automotive engineering industry. Worldwide we have more than 30 international distributors.
The LacTec supply range includes:
- Complete painting lines adjusted to specific customer requirements
- Paint supply systems with automatic quick-action colour change (where applicable with piggable closed circular pipeline)
- High-voltage supply systems
- Voltage block systems for water-borne paint application from a grounded paint supply
- Movement machines for automatic painting
- 2- and 3-component metering systems
- Maintenance and engineering services for painting lines